iowell Unternehmensberatung implements SAP S/4 HANA in Germany, Great Britain, USA, China and India for a leading medium-sized automotive supplier in a very short time. The project is carried out by the iowell consultants together with the customer in the shortest possible implementation time and, in addition to sound technical SAP know-how, requires a high degree of business management know-how and a structured implementation method.
The new SAP®S/4 HANA software offers a multitude of new functions in the planning, control and monitoring process of controlling.
The workshop “Controlling with SAP® S/4 HANA” gives you a comprehensive overview of the new possibilities of SAP® S/4 HANA and SAP® Fiori in controlling. For example, the structure and the new functions of a cost type and cost center accounting and the establishment of a profit center accounting will be discussed intensively. Current controlling know-how is combined with concrete support for the application in the SAP® S/4 HANA system, so that you can optimally adapt the SAP® S/4 HANA system to the requirements of your company. This enables you to use SAP® S/4 HANA efficiently for planning and controlling complex situations. In addition, you will learn about possible uses and integration relationships with other SAP® applications and modules in order to further improve the quality of controlling in your company.
The following key questions will be discussed in the workshop:
- Introduction to SAP S/4 HANA and SAP Fiori
- Efficient use of SAP® applications in controlling (basics)
- Structure, use and innovations in cost type and cost center accounting in overhead cost controlling in SAP® S/4 HANA
- New Features in Cost Object Controlling and Material Ledger in SAP® S/4 HANA
- Possible uses, structure and innovations in profit center and profitability accounting in SAP® S/4 HANA
- New Reporting Functions in SAP® S/4 HANA and SAP Fiori for Controlling
iowell successfully streamlines processes and the SAP® system on behalf of a prestigious company in the plant engineering sector.
A prestigious company within the plant engineering sector commissioned iowell management consultancy to streamline its long-standing processes and to optimise its increasingly opaque SAP® system.
Here, iowell analysed and evaluated the relevant business processes within the SAP® system based on predefined analyses and reports. These evaluations were taken as the starting point to derive a suitable action plan to improve business processes. iowell joined with the customer to implement these measures in the SAP® system within a tight timeframe.
The GEA Group uses the SAP® add-on for VAT ID number checks in SAP® systems, developed by iowell management consultancy. The SAP® add-on provides a frequently used, integrated solution for qualified checks of debtor/creditor master data and the voucher data involved in the process within SAP ERP systems.
The SAP® add-on for VAT ID checks was successfully implemented in the existing GEA Group SAP systems within a very tight timeframe.
The GEA Group is one of the largest providers within the food-processing industry and large sections of other processing industries.
Rollout of new controlling systems for prestigious companies within the automotive supplier industry
iowell and its customer, a prestigious company within the automotive supplier industry, is introducing greater transparency, quality and speed to all controlling processes within the company thanks to its rollout of a new controlling system under SAP® ERP. This success is based on the new, modern controlling concept, which the iowell consultants introduced and anchored within SAP® ERP Enterprise.
The conceptual realignment of the controlling system and the introduction of new approaches ran smoothly and culminated in a resounding success, not least due to the integral consultancy methods applied by the iowell consultants.
iowell management consultancy is responsible for implementing SAP® ERP within the financial accounting system of a leading manufacturer of industrial grade 3-D printing systems in Germany, Great Britain and the United States. The project will be completed within a very tight timeframe. The iowell consultants will manage the project in cooperation with the customer. Besides technical SAP® expertise, this project will require a high degree of business management skills and structured implementation methodologies.
SEW Eurodrive uses the SAP® add-on developed by iowell management consultancy for optimised VAT calculation in SAP® systems. The SAP® add-on provides a frequently used, integrated solution that preserves process reliability in automated VAT calculations within the SAP® ERP system, for instance when handling serial or triangular deals. It also logs all results relevant to VAT.
The SAP® add-on for optimised VAT calculation was successfully implemented within the existing SAP systems at SEW Eurodrive within a very tight timeframe.
Here are the most important performance characteristics of the iowell SAP® add-on for optimised VAT calculation
Optimierte Umsatzsteuerfindung für SAP® Systeme
The German law introduced in 2008 to reduce the administrative burden of taxation mandates a procedure for submitting financial statements in digital form in place of paper-based documents.
Companies whose fiscal year commences after December 31, 2010 must submit balance sheets, profit and loss statements and where necessary, tax reconciliations electronically, using a standardized format.
iowell offers a workshop on the electronic submission of financial statements in accordance with this new legislation with SAP®. The workshop will address the following issues:
- How is tax-related data best handled within an SAP® system?
- How do balance sheets and statements have to be structured for electronic submission?
- What tool is used to submit the statements?
Management consultants iowell provide a routine for validating VAT ID numbers with SAP® systems.
The tool offers an integrated validation solution for master data and for document data relating to accounts payable and receivables.
- Automatic and manual online validation of VAT ID numbers, along with the company name (including the legal form according to the commercial register), city, street and zip code
- Verification by the Federal Central Tax Office (Bundeszentralamt für Steuern) in accordance with German VAT legislation
- Integration of online validation as a background process during order processing and the creation of delivery notes and invoices
- Recording of validation results in a dedicated audit log table in the SAP® system for audit purposes
- Log-table monitor and functionality for analyzing and editing log entries. Where required, a log entry can be manually linked to a document (order, delivery note or invoice). The monitor enables users to correct master data and resubmit a query.
- Option of selecting only those receivables for which there are active documents. This prevents the routine from checking all master data every time a validation is performed.
- Functionality for customizing the SAP® add-on
We at iowell business consultancy offer a workshop to develop “SAP® variant configuration in practice”.
Advantages of SAP® variant configuration are for instance:
- Reduction of parts lists
- Acceleration of order processing
- Manageable and transparent control installation
- Reduction of knowledge monopoly
Introducing the SAP® configurator opens up a range of advantages for a company which we will be developing jointly in the course of the workshop “SAP® Variant configuration in practice”.
The objective of the workshop is to develop an individually customized package of measures for the company to enable also a gradual introduction of the SAP® variant configurator.
Please benefit from our respective experiences from day to day business practice and our implementation know-how in SAP®.