The new SAP®S/4 HANA software offers a multitude of new functions in the planning, control and monitoring process of controlling.
The workshop “Controlling with SAP® S/4 HANA” gives you a comprehensive overview of the new possibilities of SAP® S/4 HANA and SAP® Fiori in controlling. For example, the structure and the new functions of a cost type and cost center accounting and the establishment of a profit center accounting will be discussed intensively. Current controlling know-how is combined with concrete support for the application in the SAP® S/4 HANA system, so that you can optimally adapt the SAP® S/4 HANA system to the requirements of your company. This enables you to use SAP® S/4 HANA efficiently for planning and controlling complex situations. In addition, you will learn about possible uses and integration relationships with other SAP® applications and modules in order to further improve the quality of controlling in your company.
The following key questions will be discussed in the workshop:
- Introduction to SAP S/4 HANA and SAP Fiori
- Efficient use of SAP® applications in controlling (basics)
- Structure, use and innovations in cost type and cost center accounting in overhead cost controlling in SAP® S/4 HANA
- New Features in Cost Object Controlling and Material Ledger in SAP® S/4 HANA
- Possible uses, structure and innovations in profit center and profitability accounting in SAP® S/4 HANA
- New Reporting Functions in SAP® S/4 HANA and SAP Fiori for Controlling