The coincidence of the continuing recession with globalization of the business environment has led to a serious increase in the number of bankruptcies in Germany. This development has increased the need for effective reorganisation consulting services. As long as an endangered corporation has not reached the stage of having to go into liquidation, a targeted reorganisation program can still bring it back to profitability.
iowell offers, particularly to mid-size corporations, the road to greater profitability from its specifically developed toolbox. This toolbox contains our internationally gathered experience with the intention of keeping and improving our clients competitive advantage. Emphasis is in applying a cleary structured plan of action, so that we can realize a maximum of „cost versus profits“ result.
Building blocks for a successful reorganisation:
- Crisis and cause analysis
- Basis for the restructuring
- Innovation – investment and divestment
- Development of the business strategy
- Formation of a task team
- Definition of the reorganisation goals and their implementation
- Definition of the reorganisation projects
- Information policies and reporting